Why You Need A Realtor
If you are a BUYER or SELLER and you are wondering WHY YOU NEED A REALTOR, let me help you decide:
- Advertising – As your Realtor, I know the most effective way to advertise your home.
- Listed Price – As your Realtor, I will prepare a market analysis to establish a fair price for your home.
- MLS – As your Realtor, I will use the Multiple Listing Service. This is the most effective way of bringing together buyers and sellers.
- Laws- As your Real Estate professional, I am up-to-date on Real Estate laws that will affect you and the sale of your property.
- Contracts- As your Realtor, I will supply you with the correct forms. I will thoroughly explain all of the forms. The forms are meant to protect both buyer and seller.
- Open Houses – As your Realtor, I will use this popular marketing technique.
- Negotiations – As your Realtor, I am experienced in contract negotiations and other negotiations that take place during the sale of your home.
- Details – As your Realtor, I will free you from handling the many complicated details of selling your home.
- Time – Selling homes is my full time job. I will give you back your most valuable resource: Time.
- Contracts – As your Realtor, I will supply you with the proper forms and explain all of the forms as we go through the purchase of your home.
- Negotiations- As your Realtor, I will assist you in all contract and disclosure negotiations.
- Experience – As your Realtor, I have the home sales market and available financing knowledge.
- Laws – As your Real Estate professional, I am up-to-date on Real Estate laws that will affect your property purchase.
- Your Realtor – As your Realtor, I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and the California Association of Realtors. I subscribe to a strict code of ethics.
- Purchasing Your Home – Buying a home is one of the most emotional and stressful experiences a person can go through. As your Realtor, I will be there for you 24/7 to make the process as rewarding as possible.